Engineering Manager - Stow, OH
The position of Engineering Manager in our corporate headquarters is a long-term career track position for a proven, growth minded, experienced Professional Services/people leader/practice leader/manager, with integrity and the ability to lead, support, schedule, quote, review, envision, grow, build, execute and manage a structural engineering and technical support department of WS.
- requires a focus on supporting the technical team in engineering
- being a bridge between Project Management and engineering
- being a bridge between Clients and engineering
- scheduling manpower
- maintaining the branch engineering schedule
- meeting weekly and monthly schedules
- providing or managing the provision of quoting on full service and stand-alone engineering projects
- writing or supporting the writing of Change Orders
- overseeing billing within engineering projects
- maintaining scope and budgets
- supporting healthy organizational mindsets and key decisions
- helping to make key engineering and management decisions to keep projects on track
- performing QC/QA review
- PE sealing of work when necessary.
This is more of a PEOPLE management and departmental management position than it is a technical leadership position. Must be a professional engineer with structural engineering experiences, ideally in the delegated design realm and more specifically in curtainwall and cladding.
For more detailed job description and / or to apply, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org