Creating Structure® for your career.
Wheaton Sprague is a great place to work! Current available positions are listed below. We always invite resumes for those interested in joining our company, even if there isn't presently an opportunity. That can change in an instant, so please contact us.
We value our staff and believe in providing competitive compensation, comprehensive benefits, profit sharing, recognition, and integration in decision-making. We believe productivity and flexibility are not mutually exclusive, so we allow flexibility to staff members both personally and professionally, as long as project and client goals are being met.
- Senior Structural Engineer (P.E.) - Stow, Ohio
- Branch Leader - Stow, Ohio
- Engineering Manager - Stow, Ohio
- Project Design Technician / Entry Level Architect - Stow, OH
Please contact us for more information about any of these positions.
If you're interested in working with us, read about us and about our culture;
At Wheaton Sprague, we value our staff and believe in providing competitive compensation, comprehensive benefits, profit sharing, recognition, and integration in decision-making. We believe that productivity and flexibility are not mutually exclusive and allow flexibility to staff members both personally and professionally, as long as all goals for projects and clients are met.
We believe in Creating Structure® for our clients—through the science and art of consulting, engineering and design—and for our staff—providing them with experience, training and opportunities for professional growth and satisfaction.
Supportive - both in work and personal life, we work hard but are family-oriented and have flex time to accommodate
Creative - including prank photoshops, innovative approaches to building facades and exploring new technologies
Food-loving - cookouts, themed potlucks, chili contest
Educational - Lunch n' Learns, conferences, learning from colleagues
Team-oriented and Collaborative - rotating groups of designers/ engineers and project managers to produce the best outcome for our clients
A culture of transparency and accountability to empower people to achieve personal and company goals, accomplished through:
- Monthly Staff Meetings
- Honest, open communication
- Annual performance reviews
- Accountability, responsibility, incentives for job performance at all levels
- Celebration of monthly birthdays, parties, service anniversaries, special events
We believe a work-life balance is important: We work hard to deliver a superior result for our clients, and encourage taking the time needed to rejuvenate creative energies.
- Company involvement in activities and gatherings
- Staff involvement in lunches and other company activities
We believe in training
- “Cross-training” so each department understands how the others function
- Symposiums, seminars, in-house training
- Well-rounded curtain wall orientation for entry level staff
- Involvement in University co-op programs to inspire the next generation